Due to the nature of virtual offices, communication during the application and interview process is largely by email. After submitting your application, you will be notified via email of the next steps to take.
1. You apply online and complete our application questionnaire.
2. Upload your resume.
3. You will receive instructions via email on how to submit a video certification. This process verifies your computer, USB headset, and internet connection speeds meet minimum criteria. Follow the instruction to upload your video submission and then you will receive instructions on how to complete the next step.
4. You complete and submit a personal video interview by following the instructions.
5. You will be asked to submit proof of address and a photo identification to verify identity and residency of the state you applied from.
6. We ask you to complete a personal assessment to find the perfect campaign to fit your personality and experience level.
7. One of our recruiters will be in touch to discuss with you any additional questions necessary to ensure a proper fit.
8. Selected candidates are invited to complete a Checkr background check. Each and every person working with ViaSource Solutions is required to complete a background check prior to training at our cost.
9. Once the background check is complete, a recruiter will contact you to discuss upcoming training options, schedules as well as the scope of work and expectations.
10. Once selected, your recruiter will schedule you for training and email the campaign specific guidelines, outlining the code of conduct. These must be signed and returned in order to be confirmed for training.
11. Once guidelines are received, you are officially registered for a training class and advanced to on-boarding.
12. During onboarding, you will be asked to sign and complete the new hire paperwork as well as set up accounts for Paychex direct deposit or apply for a Skylight pay card.
13. Attend each training day as agreed, giving your full attention to the class so that you may graduate and begin work!