Showing 1-1 of 1 jobs
- Lead Generation - Opt in Prospects from home-Online Campus, NA
Here’s what you can expect:
Due to the nature of virtual offices, communication during the application and interview process is largely by email. After submitting your application, you will be notified via email of the next steps to take.
1. You apply online and complete our application questionnaire.
2. Upload your resume.
3. You will receive instructions via email on how to submit a video certification. This process verifies your computer, USB headset, and internet connection speeds meet minimum criteria. Follow the instruction to upload your video submission and then you will receive instructions on how to complete the next step.
4. You complete and submit a personal video interview by following the instructions.
5. You will be asked to submit proof of address and a photo identification to verify identity and residency of the state you applied from.
6. We ask you to complete a personal assessment to find the perfect campaign to fit your personality and experience level.
7. One of our recruiters will be in touch to discuss with you any additional questions necessary to ensure a proper fit.
8. Selected candidates are invited to complete a Checkr background check. Each and every person working with ViaSource Solutions is required to complete a background check prior to training at our cost.
9. Once the background check is complete, a recruiter will contact you to discuss upcoming training options, schedules as well as the scope of work and expectations.
10. Once selected, your recruiter will schedule you for training and email the campaign specific guidelines, outlining the code of conduct. These must be signed and returned in order to be confirmed for training.
11. Once guidelines are received, you are officially registered for a training class and advanced to on-boarding.
12. During onboarding, you will be asked to sign and complete the new hire paperwork as well as set up accounts for Paychex direct deposit or apply for a Skylight pay card.
13. Attend each training day as agreed, giving your full attention to the class so that you may graduate and begin work!
What to Expect During Training:
You will learn to navigate our system, call procedures, and how to complete calls in a timely fashion. Length of training varies by campaign, on average 2 to 4 days. The instructor led training is in a virtual classroom environment such as GoToMeeting or Join.me.
In the Instructor led training you will be participating in a real-time virtual classroom with a set schedule. You will participate with others and meet your peers, use the system, take practice calls, learn from your own experiences and those of your classmates. You will see what they are doing and saying and they will do the same as you learn through role-play. There are also campaigns where you may have access to additional training in the form of computer based training, which is self-paced individualized training. There will be daily quizzes where a minimum passing score will be required in order to progress to the next level.
Do not expect to be an expert immediately, on average proficiency takes between 30 to 45 days, though you will continue to learn on the job.
You may work from home but you are never alone. Teams are supported through mentoring and personal coaching.
Besides having a quiet location in your apartment or home you will need a PC (preferably NOT SHARED with others in your family or household), a high quality Internet connection (also not shared while you are working), and a USB headset. We will certify your computer and internet and let you know if there are problems. Remember—this is so that you can log onto our system and go to work WITHOUT experiencing connectivity and call quality issues. Wireless networks, such as Wi-Fi connections and cordless laptop connections are not supported for troubleshooting by the ViaSource Solutions virtual agent Helpdesk. These standards are for your own benefit. If you can’t receive calls because your system is too slow or your voice quality is inferior, you will not be allowed to continue.
You will need:
Computer: PC laptop or desktop (sorry no Macs); if you have a laptop you will need an external mouse.
Internet Connection: Hardwired computer to router connection. DSL or Cable with download speed of 15 Mbps or greater. SORRY we cannot accept Satellite internet. Also Wi-Fi and wireless connections are not accepted.
Internet Browser: Chrome with links installed for Join.me and GoToMeeting access.
PC Operating System: Windows 7 or 8 or 10; Windows Vista (sorry XP is no longer supported)
Minimum Processor Type: Intel Pentium III or better, or AMD Athlon, AMD Duron, or AMD Celeron.
Minimum Processor Speed: 1.8 GHZ (1800 MHz) or better on multi-core processors.
Minimum Memory: 4 GB RAM (3072 MB) or higher
USB Headset: Plantronics model 476 or 478 preferred—available at Amazon.com for $20 to $25; Sorry, we do not support any headset using prongs, adapters, Bluetooth or wireless capability.
Monitor: 17 inches or larger; screen resolution 1024 x 768 – Sorry, we do not allow dual monitors.
Email address and cell phone: so we can communicate with you when you are not logged into our system